Zero configuration setup can configure your cloud cameras within 2 Minutes. Hassle free setup can save your time and issues which you can face while configuration. Only requirement for Zero configuration is a Dlink cloud router. Rest you just need to connect your Cloud camera with your Cloud router using simple WPS(wireless protected setup) method.
Steps for Zero Configuration Setup-
- Connect the power adapter to the microUSB port. You can find it on the back of the dlink camera. Plug the adapter in to a wall socket.
- Now Press WPS button on the camera for 3 seconds. Blue LED will start blinking.
- On your Dlink cloud router Press WPS button for 3 seconds. Make sure you Press WPS on the cloud router within 40 seconds.
- Now open your browser and type in www.mydlink.com to access mydlink login page. Login in your mydlink account and look for any new device connected. If connected you will see a pop up on the dashboard.
- You will receive a summary and confirmation. Hit yes and complete the setup.